These programmes have been developed by the ILS Sport Secretary, in consultation with the Chief Referee of each Championship.
Any feedback or comments regarding the programmes can be directed to: Jelle Meinstma, ILS Sport Secretary: email@example.com
Friday 16 November to Sunday 2 December 2018
- Overall Programme (updated 27 July 2018)
- Masters Ocean Programme
- Masters Pool Programme
- National Teams Ocean Programme (Open & Youth)
- National Teams Pool & SERC Programme (Open & Youth)
- Interclub Teams Ocean Programme (Open & Youth)
- Interclub Teams Pool & SERC Programme (Open & Youth)
- IRB Programme (National Teams & Interclub) (updated 16 September 2018)
- Surf Boat Programme
All of the above are correct at 16-May-2018
Please note: these are draft programmes and subject to change. The programmes will be finalised once entries for Lifesaving World Championships Adelaide 2018 have closed (16 October 2018).
Re Beach/Ocean events: Other than the initial marshalling and start times for each session all other listed times are indicative and for event planning purposes only. Individuals and Teams must be available at the commencement of each session for marshalling and competition of an event listed for conduct within that session. Due to the outdoors nature of the event, there are too many changeable factors (wind, surf, etc.) that make it too difficult to schedule in advance.