Key Information: LWC Registration
To stay in touch with the most up to date information please subscribe to our E-News by clicking here
General Registration Information
For the first time at the ILS Lifesaving World Championships, the OrgaNet registration system will be used for participants to register their entry details.
There are 8 separate Lifesaving World Championships, each one is regarded as a separate “event” in the OrgaNet System for registration purposes:
- National Teams Open
- National Teams Youth
- Interclub Teams Open
- Interclub Teams Youth
- National Teams IRB
- Interclub Teams IRB
Additionally there are four extra events being organised:
- Interclub Teams 2km Beach Run Open (including a 2x1km Beach Run Relay)
- Interclub Teams 2km Beach Run Youth (including a 2x1km Beach Run Relay)
- March Past Open
- March Past Youth
Q: When will registrations open?
A: Registrations will open in early October 2017.
Q: When will registrations close?
A: There will be three registration periods, early, normal and late – calculated from the date of the first event of the LWC – 16 November 2018.
- Early: from registration open date to 270 days before the first event (early registrations close 19/02/2018)
- Normal: from 269 to 45 days before the first event (20/02/2018 – 02/10/2018)
- Late: from 44 days to 1 month before the first event (03/10/2018 – 16/10/2018)
Q: How much will it cost to register?
A: Registration fees will vary between championships, click here for more information.
Q: Who can register a team?
A: Registrations can only be made by team managers – be they managers of a national or club team. They will be able to add individual team members to the various events within championships.
A step-by-step document of how to use the registration system will be made available soon.
Q: Who can I contact for more information?
A: Please send your email to both of the following, to ensure a prompt reply:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (based in Adelaide, Australia) – Local Organising Committee
- email@example.com (based in London, UK) – ILS Event Director