Key Information: LWC Registration
For the first time at the ILS Lifesaving World Championships, the OrgaNet registration system will be used for participants to register their entry details. Each Championship is regarded as a seperate “event” in OrgaNet, and Team Managers will need to register their team for each of these they intend to compete in.
At the close of registrations in October, all entries will be sent to the relevant National Federation for endorsement.
- Normal entries will close on 02/10/2018 at 23:00 GMT
- Late entries will close on 16/10/2018 at 23:00 GMT
- LWC2018 OrgaNet User Guide: click here to download (version 14 – July 2018)
- OrgaNet User Guide for accompanying persons: click here to download
- ILS 2018 World Championships Competition Handbook (updated April 2018): click here to download
- ILS Competition Rulebook 2015-2019 Edition Revised 2017 (updated April 2018): click here to download
- 2018 Pool Competition Qualifying Guide Times: click here to download
- Small Team Discount information: click here for Masters Teams; click here for National / Interclub Teams.
- REFUND POLICY & REFUND REQUEST FORM
Team Managers: you may prefer to use our template to gather your participants’ data, then add it to the back end of OrgaNet in one go. Click here to download.
To stay in touch with the most up to date information please subscribe to our E-News by clicking here.
For more information please email to both of the following, to ensure a prompt reply: