We will be hosting a number of meetings for the International Lifesaving Federation Commissions and Committees.
ILS and National Federation Delegates need to register through OrgaNet in order to receive accreditation.
ILS Commission meetings will be held at “Surf Central” – 2 Barcoo Road, West Beach (the headquarters of Surf Life Saving SA).
Click here for Google Maps reference.
- Monday 19 November: Commission Meetings (sport, rescue, drowning prevention, business)
- Tuesday 20 November: Commission Meetings (rescue, drowning prevention, business)
- Tuesday 20 November: ILS Chancellery
- Wednesday 21 & Thursday 22 November: ILS Board of DIrectors
- Thursday 22 November: ILS Annual General Assembly
Shuttles will be provided between Glenelg and Surf Central. Timetable to be advised closer to the event.